briand

Well Known Member
Anyone know where I can buy Z-stock? I placed an order with Vans for a bunch of needed hardware and stupidly ordered the T-335 instead of the T-712 I paid $20 for shipping on the $23 order and I don't want to spend another $20 on a $1.60 brkt.. This stupid brkt. is holding up my finishing the last tank because I have to match drill the new brkt. to the tank baffle.

Anyone need a T-335? :rolleyes:

I have a few extra T-912 brackets from my -9A. Don't know if their the same as the T-712 but if you want one, I'll send it to you. Maybe you could call Van's to find out if they are the same. Email me with your details.

The 712 is 4.5" long. I think all the other dims. would be the same (5/8 x 1-1/8). If your 912 is a little longer I could cut it to my size. If you have paypal I could E you some cash for one.

I'll check the length and let you know. No charge, I'll just stick it in a padded envelope and send it off. My tanks are done, so I won't need it. Plus, I have more. When I ordered extras, they came with enough to do a whole tank. I don't think I could buy one individually.