Hack

I am changing from a 3 blade composite C/S to a fixed pitch prop on my -4 due to an engine change. I am in the quandry of what prop to buy. I am cruise oriented, and will fly in some water, and am sensitive to mainaining was has proven to be a very good weight and balance set up. Would love to hear your recommendations on how you would proceed.
Thanks
hack

Performance Propellers USA

I can provide you with a great propeller for your -4. We have crafted many RV propellers with great results. Every Propeller has a rain proof leading edge installed and is taylored to your aircraft. Check out Our website www.PerformancePropellersUSA.com

What engine??

I am changing from a 3 blade composite C/S to a fixed pitch prop on my -4 due to an engine change. I am in the quandry of what prop to buy. I am cruise oriented, and will fly in some water, and am sensitive to mainaining was has proven to be a very good weight and balance set up. Would love to hear your recommendations on how you would proceed.
Thanks
hack

Just curious as I have a fixed pitch Sensenich for sale.
See this thread:

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=59695

Unless you have a 150 HP Lycoming, then this pitch is not enough for a good cruise though.

James