N360DF

Your old panel > my new one? Looking for primarily GRT either complete or newer panel after your upgrade. Also considering Dynon.. / or AFS Not in a rush! Tell me your plan!

My only advice is to monitor the ‘for sale’ posts as often as you can. Just the other day several GRT boxes were offered at such a good price that there were multiple responses within minutes. One person telephoned the seller, directly. (Disclaimer: my panel is a mix but mostly GRT, and is definitely not for sale)

My only advice is to monitor the ‘for sale’ posts as often as you can. Just the other day several GRT boxes were offered at such a good price that there were multiple responses within minutes. One person telephoned the seller, directly. (Disclaimer: my panel is a mix but mostly GRT, and is definitely not for sale)
Thanks Bob, I absolutely do.. And been first twice lately in the list.. So I try to be upfront.. But I will still watch the list as often as possible.

No longer available - I posted these in that last thread. $1200 for the set. GRT 7 inch Hx, AHRS, Mag, EIS 6000. You can add another screen when you find one.
1720820300996.jpeg

Attachments

• 6.5 HX3.jpg
    6.5 HX3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
  • 6.5 HX Back.jpg
    6.5 HX Back.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
Last edited: