Ron B.

Well Known Member
In April I sent in for my registration. It was received on April 21 along with a bill that needed for me to go online and make payment. I received the receipt the same day online. . A month ago I called to make sure they still remembered my application and they told me that they were working on April 12 applications so mine should soon. Two weeks ago I received an e-mail stating that they could go no farther due to needing payment. Fairly long snippy e-mail with a small note at the bottom that if I had already paid them that I would need to provide them with a copy of the receipt which I did. On Monday of last week I got an e-mail that my registration was issued. I waited a week and then regularly check the mail (what a fool I am). Today , with the looming postal strike likely on Monday , I e-mailed them asking if they had indeed sent VIA the postal service and if they had could I get another copy sent via courier . Man they are way ahead of me, they knew there might be a postal strike so in my best interest the plan on holding it until I pick it up. Very considerate as I walk across the country from Nova Scotia to Vancouver every day. They did give me the option to have a courier pick it up. I guess it's not in there contract for them to have the courier drop by and send it COD. I do not think they would have done anything with my registration until the postal strike would have been resolved.
Thank god we have a Government as many of our citizens would be on welfare , oh yea what's the difference other than pay scale.
Point is, if you have a registration or anything else due from our grant Government , call them to find out where it is.