RKellogg

Well Known Member
You may be an RV addict if you get excited when you notice that your credit union is offering 2.99% RV loans...

- Roger

Van's Parts at the mall

That's pretty cool. I had no idea.

I don't know about the rest of you but I have a place to buy RV parts at the mall:

I haven't needed to get any parts from there for my plane but it's good to know I have a convenient local source. I find it odd though they they also carry skateboards. I guess those are for transportation after landing in the RV. :D

That's pretty cool. I had no idea.

I don't know about the rest of you but I have a place to buy RV parts at the mall:

I haven't needed to get any parts from there for my plane but it's good to know I have a convenient local source. I find it odd though they they also carry skateboards. I guess those are for transportation after landing in the RV. :D

A couple of years ago I saw a guy wearing a hat with that logo on it. I boldly asked him which model he was building, and he acted confused. Eventually I realized that I was confused. Oh, well. Not the first time. (Ask my wife.)

- Roger

A couple of years ago I saw a guy wearing a hat with that logo on it. I boldly asked him which model he was building, and he acted confused. Eventually I realized that I was confused. Oh, well. Not the first time. (Ask my wife.)

- Roger

Hahahahah! To be a fly on the wall for that one..:D

I tried the "RV Loan" at the local Credit Union

Airplane? -- not only no!, but (heck) no!

R.