ron sterba

Well Known Member
I was searching for LED lighting for my 9A and ran across aveo engineering and saw the next RV STARSHIP flight panel. click on products and in the drop down window click on avionics. If you like the the Honda Civic MPH screen then you'll love the DATA HUD and a little farther into the page they show the FLIGHT CONTROL panel with touch-screen START/RIGHT MAG/LEFT MAG. Temperture right/left wing skins. Cabin/OAT, MILI-BAR conversion. Its to be a TOTAL TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS! I like this one,,,,,the LED backlighted fuel selector with choice of red/green/blue LEDs. I guess the distributor is kestrel-air.com for the USA out of the state of Washington. I googled LED lighting aviation and it came up this. dug a little deeper and found SPRUCE catolog sells these also. Just WAY COOOOLLLL!

Last edited:
I saw this at OSH last summer - pretty cool stuff. They were also showing one that projected onto the prop arc which looked promising.

Bob
RV-10 N442PM (flying)

They've been advertising really fancy rocker switches for quite a while on Barnstormers... I wasn't aware they were into displays as well. Cool stuff!

I saw this at OSH last summer - pretty cool stuff. They were also showing one that projected onto the prop arc which looked promising.

Bob
RV-10 N442PM (flying)

I wonder how that's gonna work........I'll need a mirror.!