videobobk

Well Known Member
Friend
I have been putting together a small group of AirVenture vendors willing to help Eagle's Nest Projects with our efforts to get 50 people, mostly students, to the Big Show. One of my first calls was to Brad at E-Mag.

Brad has not only jumped on board, but as is the normal for E-Mag, went over and beyond what we have any right to expect. They are being very generous. They posted their promotion today, and if you are thinking about modernizing your ignition system, now is the time! He is providing us with much-needed funding for AirVenture, plus allowing some of our kids to intern in his booth during the show. We want to give them a taste of the business side of aviation.

We plan on listing all our sponsors as details are worked out. As for now, go to http://www.emagair.com/E-MAG_product_page.htm and see what they are doing to promote aviation for the future.

Bob Kelly
Founder, ENP

Thanks for this great info Bob. I already have dual PMags, otherwise I'd jump on this deal right now. The guys at Emagair are superb people.