Jamie

Well Known Member
So today I get home from work, go out to the garage and my neighbor comes over and informs me of a series of break-ins in our neighborhood. Apparantly the modus operandi of the scum-suckers is to break into the garage by punching a hole in the garage door, open the door, pull the car in, close the door and load up the car. Four houses around me got hit over several days -- the one directly beside me, two across the street and one behind me. The last house they completely ransacked and destroyed everything they didn't take...apparantly urinating on one of the beds (way to go retards...you left DNA for the cops).

I guess you can tell by my 'tone' that I don't have any patience or sympathy for people that resort to thievery in an economy with record-low unemployment.

Anyway...it seems that perhaps the RV saved me here. They most likely looked in my garage windows and decided they couldn't get the car in.

Moral of the story? Insure those projects!

Last edited:
Crooks

Jamie said:
...Apparantly the modus operandi of the scum-suckers is to break into the garage by punching a hole in the garage door, open the door, pull the car in, close the door and load up the car. ...
Wow, that's really bad. This happened to a friend of mine about 20 years ago. They backed up a moving truck and took *everything*. Even shower curtains, soap, food, even ice trays in the freezer. Every single item. The cops said they do this in case you hide valuables in strange places. Sounds like a good time to think about getting a dog.

As far as my dog's concerned, you can take the tools and plane. Just leave the play toys behind.

IMG_4546.jpg