gmpaul

Has anyone had dealings with Kelley Instruments Inc.. I was thinking of puting (yellow tag) brand name instruments in my (9). Who knows might save a nickle. I've heard they were good company. Thanks GP

Kelly Instruments have been around for a long time. I have dealt with them in the past with no problems.

I bought a DG from them for my 172. I mentioned to the lady saleperson that I was restoring the old 172 and was making a complete new panel. She said she would look through the inventory and find me a real nice looking unit. When it arrived you couldn't tell it from a brand new one. It was still working great when I sold the plane. I really appreciated the personal touch. :)

I have a Sigmatek Artificial Horizon indicator with low vac warning flag that I'm not going to use. I'll sell it to you for 25% less than what Spruce sells them for. It's brand new and never been used or installed yet. I've decided I'm going the all electric and efis route.

viewtopic.php

Dash tilt...

Just be sure that the AH has been modified to be used in the RV's tilted instrument panel. Most other panels are vertical and the AH's are placarded against using them in 'tilted' panels,