Bryan Wood

Well Known Member
It's been discussed here before, but it happened on my last flight. I went to scroll the curser out to get the atis information at my destination and it became obvious that the weather info was missing. Here is the link to XM's refresh page which has instructions and a window to type your radio ID into to refresh your service without calling customer support. (if your phone has internet) I just put an Link to this on the home screen of my Iphone so that any future disruptions can be fixed in the air, or at least after landing.

I'll confirm whether or not this works for the aviation products tomorrow afternoon. It should, shouldn't it? :confused:

Last edited:
It's been discussed here before, but it happened on my last flight. I went to scroll the curser out to get the atis information at my destination and it became obvious that the weather info was missing. Here is the link to XM's refresh page which has instructions and a window to type your radio ID into to refresh your service without calling customer support. (if your phone has internet) I just put an Link to this on the home screen of my Iphone so that any future disruptions can be fixed in the air, or at least after landing.

I'll confirm whether or not this works for the aviation products tomorrow afternoon. It should, shouldn't it? :confused:

Yes it works with aviation products.