denbobp

Well Known Member
Can anyone that has the ww RV200 spinner give some guidance On the difference in cost and why such a disparity? I want to buy one but 1k difference in price??? Vans at 220 and WW at 1250.00

thanks in advance:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Can anyone that has the ww RV200 spinner give some guidance On the difference in cost and why such a disparity? I want to buy one but 1k difference in price??? Vans at 220 and WW at 1250.00

thanks in advance:confused::confused::confused::confused:

The Whirl wind spinner includes all hardware, is pre-cut and pre-fitted to your individual prop, ready to paint and quite well-built. If you want I can post photos of mine later. The spinner backplate is a more substantial design, as well. I'll stop just short of calling it a work of art. :)

We spinner

Okay thanks for that, it's hard to make decisions when you don't know what you don't know.

I recently fitted a Vans spinner on my 3 blade Catto prop. Took about 3 days from start to finish. A two blade prop would go faster.

The Whirlwind is a true bolt-on spinner, zero fitting needed, and it is indeed beautiful and ready to paint right out of the box. It's the quickbuild version of the spinner, you're trading dollars for hours.