RVG8tor

Well Known Member
I participated in the group buy and was in groups C for deliveries, my propeller will be coming in a couple weeks. The detail of the group buy are gone but it was my understanding that the spinner was part of the deal. Did anyone have to pay extra for the spinner. I fairly certain it stated the spinner was part of the deal because I looked at the group buy details before ordering my finish kit, I asked Van's to drop the spinner from the kit. Did I get this wrong? Any quick replies would be helpful I am trying to sort out what to do.

You're right

You get a plug and play spinner with the WW200RV. One of the great features. Carbon fiber no less!!!

Another ?

You get a plug and play spinner with the WW200RV. One of the great features. Carbon fiber no less!!!

RV7Guy,

Did you get your 200RV as part of the group buy? I am asking because when I received my final invoice, there was no spinner listed, so I asked about it, I received a reply to my email that started off to "Jerry" which is not me but was a reply to my email with the question on the spinner.

Kevin wrote:

There is no spinner on your invoice. Whirilwind charges an additional $300.00 + shipping for a spinner.

That is why I am asking the question. If others received their propellers with the spinner and were part of the group buy I have some ammo to insist the spinner be included.

Mike,

I just recieved my 200RV from the group buy and it came with the spinner. The spinner was not listed on my invoice either.

-Chris

Yes, it comes with the spinner.. Note on WW's website that spinner is part of the "package" and that's probably why you don't see it listed separately on your invoice..

Thank you

Great, now I am just waiting for Kevin to email me back, you can see why I was worried when I received the email from him with the spinner not included line and I would have to pay another $300. I hope he is just confused!

I received mine, be it with a lot of hasle to get it to fit to my engine and a lot of delay, but..... with the spinner!

So do not forget to specify your engine type! (the 200RV will not fit on an O-320 as is !!!)

Regards, Tonny.

All sorted out

Thanks everyone, apparently Kevin was dealing with someone who had a similar email address and but he hit reply to my email address, go figure. We confirmed my order and that spinner comes with the propeller as a package.

Whew, had me nervous for a minute or two. Should have my prop in a week or two also. Got an email today confirming parts are in transit for paint and assembly.