kentlik

Well Known Member
I am at the point of installing my windscreen.
My Sika got old so I discarded it.
Do any members have in-date Sika available to sell to me to finish the installation of my windscreen?

Much appreciated!

Kent

SikaFlex sells its stuff on Amazon.

I was able to find a local outfit not far from me that also sells Sika products. Was going to drive to their location to pick up after ordering on their website but when they called me that it was ready for pickup, I was told that they could bring it home with them so that I could pick it up in the same town that I live. Not only did I spend money that went into the local economy, I also got the lowest price I could find anywhere online.

I was able to find a local outfit not far from me that also sells Sika products. Was going to drive to their location to pick up after ordering on their website but when they called me that it was ready for pickup, I was told that they could bring it home with them so that I could pick it up in the same town that I live. Not only did I spend money that went into the local economy, I also got the lowest price I could find anywhere online.
Thank you both!
I ended up ordering again from Merritt Supply. They had good prices and hey now I have some for someone else!