GFLOW

I'm New Here
Patron
Getting close to finishing RV6 with a 0-360 180 hp and looking for a prop. It is set up for constant speed but running low on funds so purchasing new is out of the question. I would also be interested in a good fast fixed pitch.

not sure where you are located but i have a prince p-tip propeller fixed pitch for sale with all hardware and nose cone. Its a cruise prop. I was bolted on my o-360 in my rv6 and has great performance. Reason for selling is i received a new 3 blade catto as a gift. im looking for 2,000 or best offer . Happy to chat over the phone if you would like shoot me a pm

I had a Prince P-Tip (68X75) on my O-360 RV-6 and it was a good all around prop, WOT it would turn 2750. The prop is very light, and I added a Landoll Balancer which smoothed things out, helped with the C.G., and improved static RPM by about 50.

Getting close to finishing RV6 with a 0-360 180 hp and looking for a prop. It is set up for constant speed but running low on funds so purchasing new is out of the question. I would also be interested in a good fast fixed pitch.
I just upgraded to a Hartzell CS from a FP Sensi on my IO-360-M1B equipped RV7. Model 72FM8S9-1-85. I also have the polished sensi spinner for the FP prop. I'm the second owner. I bought this prop from one of Vic S. RV clients when they also switched from FP to CS. I bought the spinner new and only has about 50 hours on it. If you're interested in the whole package (spacer, spinner, prop - you'll need new bolts) let me know and we can chat. I'm in the West Valley of Phoenix, AZ. Text or call 623-810-5six7five.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: