Pounder

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Need a BC-410-H alternator (the pad mount unit) and respective controller SB1B-14.

I have exactly what you are asking for. Alternator, regulator, and installation kit, all new and never installed or used. These were supplied as part of an engine deal back in 2017 and I decided to install a larger unit. Never got around to selling these. The regulator install kit is missing the 5A and 2A circuit breakers, I used them. One of the insulation walls in the regulator has a small piece broken off, you can see it in the picture. This was how it came out of the box, new. As an electrical engineer, as far as I'm concerned with proper installation this is something I'm happy to live with.

Cost of all this from B&C new today is U$1,102. You're welcome to buy the lot for U$500 plus postage. The only problem is - I'm in Australia. Standard international air delivery from Australia Post will be around U$80, they quote around 10 business days and this includes tracking. Insurance would be a bit extra.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Regards,

Adrian

Attachments

• 410_7.jpg
    410_7.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 46
  • 410_6.jpg
    410_6.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 410_5.jpg
    410_5.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 410_4.jpg
    410_4.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 39
  • 410_3.jpg
    410_3.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 410_2.jpg
    410_2.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 410_1.jpg
    410_1.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 47
I have exactly what you are asking for. Alternator, regulator, and installation kit, all new and never installed or used. These were supplied as part of an engine deal back in 2017 and I decided to install a larger unit. Never got around to selling these. The regulator install kit is missing the 5A and 2A circuit breakers, I used them. One of the insulation walls in the regulator has a small piece broken off, you can see it in the picture. This was how it came out of the box, new. As an electrical engineer, as far as I'm concerned with proper installation this is something I'm happy to live with.

Cost of all this from B&C new today is U$1,102. You're welcome to buy the lot for U$500 plus postage. The only problem is - I'm in Australia. Standard international air delivery from Australia Post will be around U$80, they quote around 10 business days and this includes tracking. Insurance would be a bit extra.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Regards,

Adrian

Adrian,

PM sent if Pounder isn’t interested.

Regards,
Zach