bbaggerman

Well Known Member
The wingtip lights on my RV-12 are slowly dying and really need to be replaced. They are the old AeroLED Pulsar ExP. Well, the ExP hasn't been made in some time and I haven't found a vendor with any on the shelf. The newer wingtip lights have a different mount which would require me to drill out a bunch of rivets and probably ruin my paint job just to get to the nuts on the back side. :cry:

Any chance any of you have a set of Pulsar ExP lights you'd be willing to part with? Used but working is OK.

Pulsar ExP Light small.jpg

I installed these on my old Whelen footprint. Bad mojo if vendor changed footprin so their own products wont fit….crazy.

I installed these on my old Whelen footprint. Bad mojo if vendor changed footprin so their own products wont fit….crazy.

The NSP is shorter and hence has a different mount than the ExP. The hole pattern is the same but that doesn't do me much good because I can't get to the back side without drilling out a bunch of rivets and removing a nicely painted fairing that has also been glued in place.