db8

Well Known Member
Last week I was looking through some VAF posts and ran across a gentleman who showed a picture of a writing pad that was on the right side of his panel (slides out). I have looked everywhere (search engine and everything) for the last hour or so to find this again or anything about it). Does anybody have any ideas on this plane or any ideas on putting a writing tab under the right side of the panel that slides out to write something down real quick (so don't have to use a knee board) --then slides back in when done? Thanks. Dave

No

Thanks, but that wasn't it. I thought the one I was looking at would slide in and out, maybe not. It might have been on the builder's website and not on VAF? I spent the whole day looking around and should have saved the site. But it was a link that started on VAF.

Thanks

Thanks Eric and Jonathan. Eric posted while I was typing my post last response. Those are all three neat posts and I can figure it out from there. I looked at it pretty quickly when "surfing" the first time and I don't think it was any of the three. Thanks again. Dave

That's it.

That's it. I see it does not tuck up under the panel like I thought (I just looked at it quickly initially), so I'll have to think about it. Thanks for finding it. Dave