ron sterba

Well Known Member
If you remember earlier posts in the fall that I asked the question about over heating nav lights. I contacted Kestrel Air in the Seattle ( northwest coast distributor ) ( whom I purchased from). I called Howard explained my problem and next day I get a call from the USA factory representative in Florida. He saw the pictures of the over heating temps with a heat gun that I took. He had me run some timed tests. His response was send them back to me. You see my three position lights came with a LIFETIME WARRANTY ( never hear of that anymore in this industry) Yep I received two brand new position lights with built in strobes, no hassle,no complaints. Florida prep was very nice on the phone. THE LIGHTS HAVE BEEN WORKING GREAT,,,,,,HATS OFF TO KESTRAL AIR AND AVEO ENGINEERING for well designed lights. I see they have other new products too! And a thanks to Doug Reeves forum for letting me post to trace a concern on lighting.

Cheers
Ron in Oregon
RV9A 22 hours and counting. More if only it would stop raining here in the northwest.

Last edited: