[email protected]

Well Known Member
ever wonder how a prop travels from a prop shop... our ww200rv was delivered yesterday by american propeller via one of their scheduled service runs up the coast and here is how it travels anchored to a travel hub and attached to a customized truck bed.
travelprop.jpg

throughout the buy the communication and coordination with bob for the sale, kevin for the details, and chuck for the delivery has been top notch and i will look to them when i need prop service in the future.

the prop is beautiful. the visual lines of the blade are very pleasing to the eye and have an organic flow that just looks right.
prop.jpg

the spinner comes finished and primed and is attached to the back of the hub without any visible screws.
spinner.jpg

and here it is temporarily mounted to the beast!
propon.jpg

i spent most of my hangar time staring at it in a hypnotic state!

In box and with visible screws!

ever wonder how a prop travels from a prop shop... our ww200rv was delivered yesterday by american propeller via one of their scheduled service runs up the coast and here is how it travels anchored to a travel hub and attached to a customized truck bed..........................the spinner comes finished and primed and is attached to the back of the hub without any visible screws.

Mine came in a box !

The spinner comes without any visibale screws? Mine has screws all around it, is the spinner different for your engine (mine is a O-320).

Regards, Tonny.

WW Spinner with exposed screws?

You have a Whirl Wind Aviation spinner with exposed screws? Never seen one like that. Their stuff is slick.

Hans