Now you tell me!! I just finished my benches a few weeks back!

Add an integrated DRDT-2 and a 2 inch lip on all 4 sides and you'd really have something!!

Now that was an interesting way to spend an hour-and-a-half.

Really nice bench, now how do I justify making myself one????

I've only done the practice kits so far but the lip on the outside is very helpful. You could probably make it work with the grid of holes he has but both would be great!

While that is a very cool work bench, when building my RV I found it very helpful to drill right into my workbench and cleco things to the bench.

In addition, while building the flaps on the -9, you need to drill holes large enough to put clecos through so you can turn the flap over.

I would hate to trash such a cool workbench!

My solution was to take a 4x8 sheet of 5/8" particleboard and build a table around it with 2x4's. The 2x4's edging were rabbited so they pine was the edging and protected the particleboard. With six legs and 2x4 "joists" 12" in center you could dance on it.

Two things that I really liked was that the particleboard does a great job of holding clecos, like this:
elevator%20-%20fitting%20stiffeners001.jpg

Even better, after you trash the surface, you just have to lift out the particleboard and slide in a new piece.