rph142

Well Known Member
After 8 months I finally got my Catto prop today! Its a 68"x76"...now I just need an engine to put it on.:D

Art by an true ARTIST!

Mine is a thing of beauty. Craig and his crew are the best at what they do. Gravy!

Beauty

That's a beauty, so is mine that I got a couple of months ago! I just need a completed airplane to put mine on, congrats! And by the way, I used to live just down the road from you in Carbondale......................

Catto: Got Mine

got mine last month
Its purdy
Waited 18 months
Craig cut my spinner to match it at no additional cost

catto prop too

I also got my prop from Craig Catto just this week ! He really does fantastic work ! Even though it seemed to take a long time, Craig and his crew are great to work with, Any of you wanting a catto prop I encourage you to order early,you will have a prop to be proud of !!:)

Catto Prop weight

What does it weigh? What is the installed weight difference over a Sensenich FP? Anyone know?

It really is a work of art. Ill try to weight it this weekend sometime. I'm guessing in the 18-20lb range.

Hey Jeff
I just saw you are in West Chester...I moved to Devon PA pretty recently. Where do you keep your planeif you dont mind me asking? Im on the Doylestown and Quakertown hangar waiting lists.

Got mine too

I got my 3 blade about a week ago and like all the others, it is SWEET. It took 4 months which is way faster than I expected. Great prop and a great guy to deal with.