rwarre

Well Known Member
I am hooking up a King KI-206 to my Garmin 430. The wiring diagram calls for pin 21 (Main +Left) on the P4001 connector to connect to pin N (underlined) on the P2061 connector of the KI 206. The diagram also calls for the pin 5 (Vor/Loc +Left) on the P4006 connector to connect to the same pin N on the KI 206. Should I connect just one of the wire to the ki 206 or connect both wires together and then to the ki 206?

I am hooking up a King KI-206 to my Garmin 430. The wiring diagram calls for pin 21 (Main +Left) on the P4001 connector to connect to pin N (underlined) on the P2061 connector of the KI 206. The diagram also calls for the pin 5 (Vor/Loc +Left) on the P4006 connector to connect to the same pin N on the KI 206. Should I connect just one of the wire to the ki 206 or connect both wires together and then to the ki 206?

NO, there is a Note at the bottom of my Installation Manual schematic that says "lower case pins references are shown in Upper case with an underline" or words to that effect.

So "N" is actually pin "n"

Underlined means small 'n' which goes to pin 21 the way I see it.

Looks like Gil beat me to it!