JPCrew

I'm New Here
I am in the process of doing a Panel Overhaul. I am going with the Garmin line, G3X. I am considering using Nelson Aviation for my harness build. Does anyone have any experience with Nelson or recommendation toward anyone who builds wiring harnesses?

Thanks in advance for the support,

JLP

I am in the process of doing a Panel Overhaul. I am going with the Garmin line, G3X. I am considering using Nelson Aviation for my harness build. Does anyone have any experience with Nelson or recommendation toward anyone who builds wiring harnesses?

JLP
I have used Stein to build the harnesses for three complete garmin panels for RV7’s.
He is well respected here, has excellent customer service, and support is second to none.
You won’t go wrong working with Stein.

JLP
+1 for Stein. They did my harnesses which I just finished installing. I’m currently working through a CAN bus issue with them and they’ve been very responsive and committed to solving the problem.

+1 for Stein. They did my harnesses which I just finished installing. I’m currently working through a CAN bus issue with them and they’ve been very responsive and committed to solving the problem.
I've found Stein to be an excellent source of info and help. And any mistake they make, they own up to it and fix it. Nobody is perfect. Stein has earned my respect and trust.

JLP
Putting my 2 cents in for Stein Air as well. They are a quality shop. Everything I have seen from them is excellent. They set the standard.