analogflier

I'm New Here
I'm new to this but am helping a friend build an RV aircraft. It's been years since he has and we were looking into wires and what not being different than he remembered when he was looking around. I found a website/company called WireMasters and wondered if anyone had ever used their products and had any experiences with them. I feel a bit overwhelmed with all of this. I'm wondering if we need mil spec wiring or if that's a higher level than we need. But I'm wondering if anyone has experience with that company. Again, I'm a newbie, please be gentle.

Mil spec is definitely the best practice to use in the RV. Check out steinair.com. They've reasonable prices on the mil spec wiring. I used them several times during my build and have nothing but good things to say. They don't just sell the products but install them as well and can help with any questions you may have.

Good luck and have fun,
Bill

I have never purchased from Wiremasters, but I believe what they sell is the mil spec tefzel wire that you need.

We get our wire from wiremasters, I work at an avionics shop. You should be looking at M22759/16-xx for single conductor wire (xx is where your wire gauge comes in) M22759/34-xx is good too. or M27500-xxtg2 for your twisted pair. M27500-22sd works well too. Tefzel aircraft wiring.

I have the same review for Steinair. The beauty of buying from them is they know what I need. Gauge, length, connectors. They know the RV.