DonFromTX

Well Known Member
I got to travel again, going to fly to Winnemucca NV for a week, is there anybody near there with an RV 12 I might visit? (Actually flying into Reno, driving from Reno to Winnemucca)

Don't know about -12's, but there is at least one RV-8 in Winnemuca, and I believe a couple of other models...and as usual, the RV community there is generous (we got a free nights lodging while stuck there due to weather).

I know of at least one 7, but not aware of any 12s. You're welcome to come by RTS any time (but I am unaware of any 12s there either).

greg

Winnemucca RVs

There is an RV-8A and an RV-4 in Winnemucca, both flying. There is an RV-7 under construction. I am not aware of any 12 in the area.

Any chance of getting a guided tour of RV land while I am there? Will arrive on the 22nd and depart on the 26th.

Don-
I would be happy to provide a tour of local RVs. Send me a PM and I'll get you a phone number to call after you arrive.

RV-9 builder

I am working in a small garage in Winnemucca. PM sent with my phone number. Come take a look and have some Christmas egg-nog!

Well, it turned out to be a great time in Winnemucca Nevada. Paul B showed me his construction in progress and I picked up several great building tips from him, then Brad Wigglesworth showed me his beautiful completed RV4 and took me for my first RV ride, even showed me that unlike a 12, it will fly upside down! Check my kit log for a photo even.