HansLab

Well Known Member
Today finally, finally fitted both wings to the fuse, together.
Thanks to this forum I was aware that this would be some travel - and indeed it was (to 'push harder' through the foam), but I brought some shingles and pressed them to their spot. Looked great!
Only to find out the electrical connectors didn't work. Both wings, no light.
Wings off a bit, widening the gold-looking connectors for a mm, so the had to touch. Wings in: no result.
Wings off, blue connector dismantled to have a bit of spare workspace. Put them on the fuse-connector: no contact (both wings!).
To be sure I didn't have this fuzz the next coming years I decided (building EAB) to remove the blue connectors and fit a mal/female connector to each and every wire.
Less sophisticated but trouble-free - specially while I don't intent to remove the wings before the 100-hr.
I read this forum and learned mos of you folks didn't have these kind of hick-ups with these connectors, so it's probably my building-error. However it works now, is protected for wear and blinks beautifully!!

now with pic

blogger.g

I have a 2010 model and instead of the socket connector screw heads contacted each other for the lights and stall warning. Needless to say the connection was poor so I bought 2 connector plugs from A/C Spruce and added about 12" of wire to eliminate that problem.