AndyT

I'm New Here
Anyone have pics of their creative wing walk designs? Looking to pull up the old skateboard type I currently have and paint something new. TIA!

This is one I just made with Board Pushers Website. We are happy with it. The website was great to work with.

Attachments

• image000000 2.jpg
    image000000 2.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 88
I have a very light colored wing walk, and it's quite dirty and smudged, so I'd recommend using a dark color.

Do you guys or does anyone know how hard it would be to remove the board pusher skate board material ? I intend to fly naked (without paint) for a year or two before I paint the plane.

Do you guys or does anyone know how hard it would be to remove the board pusher skate board material ? I intend to fly naked (without paint) for a year or two before I paint the plane.
It seems like the Board pusher grip tape is pretty tight. We had the vinyl shop cut some temporary vinyl we used it to fly for Phase one. It is a little slick and not as nice as the grip tape but it protected the plane and came off easy.

I would put some vinyl down first. My airplane is vinyl wrapped so if I need to remove it, plan is to pull the vinyl.
Mine was done to satisfy the "experimental" placard requirement.

Attachments

• 20231020_102302.jpg
    20231020_102302.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
My painter mixed in VERY course grit into some paint and applied that to the wing walk area. So it's not a sticker, it's imbedded in the rock-hard paint itself. It's never coming off or wearing out. It's the ultimate wing walk grip - I really love having it done that way.