Gregg Brightwell

Well Known Member
Hello all....

After a (too long) hiatus from building (was saving $$), I have finally purchased a wing kit. Haven't even unloaded it from the trailer yet, and since it is snowing VERY hard today, doesn't look like I will be unloading anything until tomorrow at best.

BUT, here I am sorting through about 100 bags of hardware. I am not sure if there exists a 'master parts list' for the hardware, but if anyone has one, I would love to see it. :)

I am either the 3rd or 4th owner of this kit, which seems to have started life in the early to mid 90's. I found the parts list that is in the preview plans book, but it seems to only list skins, ribs, etc, with no mention of hardware.

Any help would be appreciated.

GJB

When my kits come in at the end of the month, I?ll probably make time to inventory everything the first week of April. I?ll see if I can find a list for you that I can copy if someone hasn't got anything to you by then. I?m sure my list will probably be a little different from your nineties wing, but it?ll still give you some idea.

I have the list from an early model RV-6 wing kit. The list I have isn't the one for my exact kit (I bought the kit used also and was missing the inventory sheet). I called Vans and they sent me a generic early model 6 inventory sheet. The list was complete and worked fine for me. I am happy to send you the inventory sheet if you like. The 6 and 4 use the same wings for the most part... Just let me know via PM or e-mail if you would like the inventory sheet.

I thank you guys for the prompt replies. I found an old copy of the hardware list, (and parts list) so there is a place to start at least. Now just to find the exact 'step' that the previous builder left off. :)