FutureRV

My rubber seal between wing and fuselage is separating from the aircraft. I want to just replace it.
Any suggestions on where to purchase and what size? I have a RV-7.
Thanks,
David

Something different...

After fighting Van's rubber gap seals for years I decided to pitch the stuff and try something different. It's called "door trim protector" and you can get it on Amazon.

I goes on easily, stays where you put it and lasts a long time. I see no downside other than the gap you have may be too wide. I was so fed up with the rubber trim that I bought new aluminum fairings from Van's and cut them so that the gap is just wide enough to fit the new door trim protector. I only wish that I had used this stuff from the get-go!

PS: The "dirt" on my wing is pollen! The stuff is everywhere!

I found I prefer the look of the standard Van?s channel. I do however put a few dabs of black RTV in the channel, then install the wing gap seal before the RTV sets up.

Once I figured this out the gap seal has been trouble free - and it easily comes off and back on the plane staying attached to the aluminum gap seal.

Hint - for you RV-10 builders out there use this rubber channel on the leading edge of the wing to fuselage intersection instead of nothing like the plans call out.

Carl