My wings are finished and I am working on the finishing kit. I read Brent Connelly's post about the Molex connectors at the wing root and was wondering if the improved connectors are part of the Skyview avionics kit?
Thanks
DeltaHotel

Skyview modification sub-kits.

Just ordered the AP servo's in order to install into fuselage kit during construction (advise I got on here) and the order desk informed me that all the needed new sub-kits to retrofit RV-12s for Skyview will be shipped to each builder in their next kit shipments. So for those of you looking at the new ADHR brackets, wing root connectors ... for Skyview, wait for your next sub-kit and I expect them all be in there.

BTW, ordering the autopilot servo kit for use with Skyview is about $300 cheaper than in the past as the panel module is not needed.:)

Gentlemen,
THANKS for the info on the connectors. That's great info to know. Thanks for passing that along to us.
Also, I too have decided to go ahead and order the AP servos before the 'high-noon' deadline tomorrow. Just so I can prepare myself, and my wallet, what is the cost? Besides the easier install while building the fuselage, hopefully it saves a few bucks by ordering now.

*** Update: Autopilot ordered. Thanks for the reminder!

Take care-

Last edited:
Wing Connector Update in Skyview Kit?

I was curious if the new wing connector kit (blue wing root connectors) is included with the Skyview kit or does it need to be ordered separately?

Thanks, Bob:D

Yes it is, because the Skyview kit includes the panel switches that control the strobes separately from the nav lights.