niblettda

Well Known Member
I'm at the point of drilling for the wing conduit in my QB wings. Before I start making holes my only concern is per the Van's PDF Wing Wiring.

I'm planning on using an AP servo in the wing with one of the many brackets designed to augment the alieron to spar bracket. Will putting the conduit in the approved Van's location (the big hole option), ultimately be in the way of the servo?

From all the installed pictures of the AP bracket, I don't think so, but I feel no need to re-discover this problem. :D

It shouldn't

While I am not sure which AP you are using, that large hole did not interfere with my Tru Track servo using the TT servo bracket.

I'm at the point of drilling for the wing conduit in my QB wings. Before I start making holes my only concern is per the Van's PDF Wing Wiring.

I'm planning on using an AP servo in the wing with one of the many brackets designed to augment the alieron to spar bracket. Will putting the conduit in the approved Van's location (the big hole option), ultimately be in the way of the servo?

From all the installed pictures of the AP bracket, I don't think so, but I feel no need to re-discover this problem. :D

Roger,

I don't know which AP I'm using yet either! I don't plan on making that decision until stuff starts getting bolted into the panel. I think TruTrack and Dynon use the same mounting method and are about the same profile. I think the largest one out there is Trio's. I was hoping someone with a Trio will say if it's in the way or not using their bracket. I highly doubt it is, but always good to confirm.

Thanks

Thanks Mike (both of you), that's exactly what I was looking for. Like I said, didn't look like it would be a problem, but rather find out now that later.

I love this forum. Van's must too. It's got to cut down on their support calls.