jnorris

Well Known Member
Or at least contact me! EAA is looking to contact the current owners of award-winning RV-8 N235LH. The airplane was originally built by Lyle Hefel, and is currently owned by "M & M Air, LLC" in Elkhorn, WI. If the owner(s) of this airplane are reading this, or if anyone knows the owner(s), please contact me either via this forum or at EAA HQ. You can email me directly at [email protected] or call 888-322-4636, extension 6806.

THANKS!

If this is the plane that was parked near the Whitman Tailwinds close to the flight line, I can say it was a perfect plane. I talked with the builder for about an hour. He hand a physical handicap and was quite the craftsman. I hope he gets further accolades. I believe it was his 3rd or 4th plane. Maybe mine will look that good after several attempts.

I was just talking to the current owner last week, as the airplane was sitting out on the ramp up here while I was dinkin around with another customers RV. Anyway, that's one of Lyle Heflel's award winning and impeccable planes (all his planes are as good as you'll find) and I'm not aware of any handicaps other than extreme modesty. He's a first rate builder and all around great guy - at least from my experience.

Cheers,
Stein