thinkn9a

Well Known Member
N211LV RV-9A made it's first flight today. My wife and fellow builder was the proud mom, (check the registration) and suggested Mothers day morning as a great time for first flight. I think her grin was bigger than mine.

Thanks to all on this forum for answers to all the questions, and a number of answers before I even got to the questions.

Flight was short but relatively uneventful. Just great to get in the sky in something that clearly is made to fly well and fast. Had to head back to the airport fairly soon as the clouds were rolling in.

Mike and Pierre,.. I have pictures to prove your training paid off,... kept that nose off. (had so long in the build process that I ended up seeing both of them before I got in the air). Pete, thanks for stepping in and helping with the APRS,.. got Marietta checked out with it this evening so she can track the rest of Phase I and beyond.

yep, those other folks are right,.. if you haven't enjoyed it yourself yet,.. KEEP POUNDING

Summary,.. it just wants to fly! :D

It simply doesn't get much better....

....than that! Congratulations and just take small, deliberate steps as your Phase 1 progresses and look under the hood often during the first few hours....kinda like changin' diapers often<g>

Regards,

....than that! Congratulations and just take small, deliberate steps as your Phase 1 progresses and look under the hood often during the first few hours....kinda like changin' diapers often<g>

Regards,
Carefull don't get any on you !!!!! lol

Congratulation