sporran

At 0525 hrs 12 December, as a result of an emergency caesarean, Sarah and I are the proud parents of two beautiful babies.

Kate, 4lb 10oz and Tom, 4lb 14oz. Both are a shade under 7 weeks early, and as I write this three days later it's been the shortest longest three days of my life, if that makes sense. After a little scare, and a trip to Neonatal Intensive Care in Edinburgh for Kate, both her and her brother, Tom, are back together in the Special Care Baby Unit and along with their Mum are doing better than I could possibly of dreamt of.

Here's Kate, lying on her Neocrib, at the time still needing a bit of extra oxygen:

Kate_Horan_12_Dec.jpg

And here's Tom

Tom_Horan_12_Dec.jpg

For the past three days I've been flying without the need of an aircraft.

Happy Christmas from the two newest additions to Vans Airforce.

Richard
RV-7
Scotland

They both look beautiful, Richard!

Congratulations on your new 'Parent' rating.

Best,

wow! two at a time

Congratulations are in order. What at a wonderful early Christmas gift for you
and Sarah! Here's praying that Tom and Kate Sahara and you have a wonderful Christmas.

Lorne green

Last edited:
Helpers

Congratulations, Richard! Think how much faster that 10 will go together with your two helpers! Here are my two assistants:

Now you know what's even better than an RV Grin huh Richard! I pray God continues to bless you and yours.

Congrats,

Rat

Congratulations. My best friend and his wife are expecting to deliver twins by Monday! SOOOO fantastic. May they fill you life with all of the most wonderful things!

Now.....If only the little ones came with instruction manuals as most of our apparatus does.........

Make hay while the sun shines, you have 13 years before they become teenagers and YOU enter the Stupid Zone!!!!

CAW