rv969wf

Well Known Member
I might be breaking the RULES again on VAF!!! :eek: But what the heck, I'm young, like to have fun and share things,,,,, you only live once RIGHT!!! So why not have a little FUN and share some thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to spread a little aviation humor as some of the guys out there that are married or dating might need a little humor before the new year starts. We only have a few more days before the NEW YEAR Starts!! :D Yippeeeeeee.... Hope I don't scar anyone with this post. (Ladies or husbands that is) Because I do respect all of YOU!!!! Ladies, Men, Kids and Everyone out there.

(Why Airplanes Are Easier to Live With Than Women).

Airplanes usually kill you quickly~~~~a women takes her time.

Airplanes can be turned on by a flick of a swith.

Airplanes don't get mad if you do a "touch and go"

Airplanes don't object to a preflight inspection.

Airplanes come with manuals to explain their operation.

Airplanes have strict weight and balance limitations.

Airplanes can be flown any time of the month.

Airplanes don't come with in-laws.

Airplanes don't care about how many other airplanes you've flown before.

Airplanes and pilots both arrive at the same time.

Airplanes don't mind if you look at other airplanes.

Airplanes don't mind if you buy airplane magazines.

Airplanes expect to be tied down.

Airplanes don't comment on your piloting skills.

Airplanes don't whine unless something is really wrong. However, when airplanes go quiet, just like women, it's usually not good......... Merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year to everyone... AJ

PS: To the Wives and Ladies out there reading this...... It can go both ways BTW... MEN ARE NOT PERFECT BY NO MEANS as we all have our faults. All of us should start a NEW YEAR with positive progress towards our projects and relationships. Relationships and family come FIRST, the airplane / RV does not have a heart, feelings or love until she gets you back on the ground in one piece. :) Cheers to everyone and have a WONDERFULL NEW 2007....AJ :)

Last edited:
The plural of lady is LADIES! Not ladys or lady's!

Sorry... in the spirit of the original post, I had to get that off my chest; just the former technical writer in me coming out. :) Peace out!

Airplanes vs. Women (rebuttal)

I'm kind of a fan of the coexistence of airplanes and men, not having to choose between one or the other. That said, here is one woman's perspective if we must compare an inanimate object such as an airplane to a member of the opposite sex:

- An airplane will usually "listen" & respond to a woman's input. ;)

- Airplanes will never leave the toilet seat up. (or down!) :rolleyes:

- Airplanes don't waste perfectly good Saturday afternoons watching football.

- Airplanes don't take off without it's pilot. :eek:

- Airplanes don't need to cheat or hang out at H(*)(*)ters to be happy. :confused:

- Airplanes aren't afraid to rely on GPS for directions, men are generally afraid to admit when lost.
:p

OK, in the spirit of the Holiday season, I'll stop!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS & Safe Landings to ALL!

Wives... roger that!

Oh, I caught it, but I didn't want to pick on AJ too hard. I plan to use some of his innovative ideas!

I got an F in English BTW

I got an F or was it a D in High School English???? :p I can't remember. I was more interested in reading airplane and car magazines in that class. :D LOL

Wish this site had a SPELL CHECK!!!! OR DOES IT???

Upgrade to the new version of firefox (replacement web browser for explorer - www.firefox.com) - it has an integrated spellchecker that checks as you type text in different frames of the browser!

I have no affiliation with them...

T.