RickWoodall

Well Known Member
Can someone tell me where on this forum i just saw a pic of a 7a or 9a in the last week here that was all white with flames on the cowl? It looked great and was kind of a cool paint job for someone thinking of painting before finished. The cowl being another colour would be nice and make it easy.

If someone could let me know where that was posted i would really appreciate it so i could save the pics. It looked good.

Nope

Thanks Mike but that wasnt it. It was just in the last few days, and i have searched first flights etc and cant find it.
What i am planning on doing is painting the fues, tail and wings this summer. Installing engine cowl over the winter. The blend of colours with the flames seemed a great way to transition the cowl one colour to the rest of the plane so i can paint at another time.

I will keep looking. THanks.

You might take a look at the VAF main page, lots of times Doug puts up photos there, that do not appear elsewhere.

How about this one? Its from Glo Custom paint shops. There is a link to the site on the advertisers on the LH and RH side of VAF site.

normal_Paul_Brownd.jpg

The new Sport Aviation, The one with Randy's RV-3B on the cover. What are members are building and restoring, page 72. White with a gold or yellow cowl and red flames.