Mel

Legacy Member
Mentor
Anyone heard from Stein lately? 2 e-mails no response. Phone calls result in "mail box full".

Dont want any more work?

I emailed for their DVD's a year ago, no response.
I emailed a week ago for some info on AP brackets and cables...no response. Hmmmmm.

I've place two web orders with them in the last week. Both have shipped same day. I only wish they could figure out how to automagically include the things I forgot to order. Shipping gets expensive!

We're here....just a little behind!

Sorry Guys...many of my people took vacation over the holidays and new year, then last week I took a bunch of people (myself included) down to Garmin in Kansas for training (expensive and time consuming, but at least my people will know what they are talking about). It's hard to remove people from a small business for training and such as we get way behind...but in the long term it pays off because people gain knowledge.

Anyway, we're all back now and digging out from being gone over the holidays and training, etc... No more breaks for awhile while we get caught up. We're furiously going through emails and phone messages trying to catch up as quickly as we can. The voice mailboxes are full,but we're getting through them.

We just added another phone line last week which should be online sometime this week to help with the terrible phone situation. Also have anohter person to help with emails so that should alleviate some of that.

We're doing the best we can right now, and rest assured we're here spending as much time as we can getting through all of your requests. I appreciate the patience while we get on our feet for '08!

The DVD's are anohter story all together. Should be much sooner than later...I hope :)

Cheers,
Stein

BTW, the WORST possible day to try and get hold of us is Monday or Tue. The rest of the week is usually fine, but Mondays are almost impossible.

I took a bunch of people (myself included) down to Garmin in Kansas for training (expensive and time consuming, but at least my people will know what they are talking about).

I bet that training will pay huge dividends in the future. Every guy from Steinair I have met thus far has been top notch. Keep those guys sharp and they will make you a small fortrune in the long run!