Rick_A

Well Known Member
Anyone know where to get wire separators like the black one in this picture?
p5090144jq9.jpg

A couple came with my engine and I'd like to get some more.

$13 for a set of sixteen. That does not sound bad. I must be getting numb to prices. A friend told me "When you get to the end, you will pay whatever you need to pay to finish." I am there.

Those come supplied with Lightspeed Ignition systems. Maybe if you call Klaus at Lightspeed, he'll give you some.

Heinrich Gerhardt

Those come supplied with Lightspeed Ignition systems. Maybe if you call Klaus at Lightspeed, he'll give you some.

Heinrich Gerhardt

Actually, he sells these by the piece...check his website.

When I installed my LS on my 390, the James plenum prevented using the standard top of case mount. I mounted the coils on the motor mount and thus needed one long lead. I bought a universal MSD lead (48") from the local hot rod shot. The lead came with a crimping tool (plastic) which worked well. I salvaged the LS boots from the old lead and all was well.

Make your own

Anyone know where to get wire separators like the black one in this picture?
A couple came with my engine and I'd like to get some more.

Make your own out of two tie-wraps. One around both ignition wires, and one 90 degrees to the first one, wrapped around the first one, in between the two ignition wires. The second tie-wrap serves as the separator between the ignition wires, and the first tie-wrap holds the whole thing together.