blueflyer

Well Known Member
I have purchased my proseal and the caulking gun from Vans in preparations to seal my tanks. Upon opening my package, only the proseal and caulking gun itself were in the shipment. I can not find the cartridges on Vans website that are placed in the caulking gun. Can someone help me locate them on the Vans site (or elsewhere). Thanks.

Brown tool

I found the cartridges and nozzles at Brown tool. How many of each would you recommend I purchase?

I'm not sure I want the Sem-kit, as it appears that is for sealing the firewall. But, I do want the cylinder and nozzle that holds the goop in the Sem-kit.

Did you purchase the baulk quart or the 3.5oz cartridge(MC-236-B1/2)? The cartridge fits right into the gun and includes a nozzle.

quart kit

I bought the quart sized kit so I would have enough for my fuel tanks: MC-236-B2 (Quart Kit) and the
Dispenser for Tank and Firewall Sealant:

Last edited:
Yep, after researching the archives here, I believe vans only sells the cartridges that are premixed and filled. I now understand what Walt was saying in his post. thanks for the help.