SJordan

Well Known Member
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know where I can buy a Andair fuel selector valve 90deg fitting they sell? I don't have the clearance for a npt to AN fitting. Thanks for any help.

-Shawn

Andair%20fuel%20fitting.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Shawn---Spruce was going to stock them per our request. Look it up under Andair EF20. Not sure if they have them or not. They are held captive by Andair's production and shipping.
Tom

Thank you so much to everyone for the great info. Called Spruce and they do not carry it but can get one with 30-90 day lead time. Sure enough Lacair does list them, though I grabbed the one off ebay. Thanks Again everyone.

All----we've attempted to get some of the Andair products stocked in the US by Aircraft Spruce. I think the problem is Andy's production time on some of the things we are all looking for. ( My valve extension was 6 weeks).
Steve and I talked about stocking some of the 7T and duplex valves, extra elbows, valve extensions, etc., but felt that we could make better use of our money.

So---I really dont have a good answer, although Andy and Owen are aware, and told us they were working on the problem. Great products and cerainly worth the wait, but the waiting is hard!
Tom