bagnoale

I'm New Here
Hi all,
just arrived here after buying preview plans of an RV-7 with irresponsability :D.
Irresponsability because I'm 35 Italian guy who knows a poor english and I'm aware that I've many unpleasant things to accomplish before start the construction of an airplane due of the death of my father one year ago :confused:. So I need to accomplish something of mine to amuse myself and considering my big passion in aereonautical world and my PPL license since 2005 I've decided to start this job in advance for my timings :eek:.

So my journey will slow (hopefully just for the moment) and as soon as I will finish to set up every thing I will push the accelerator.

So for the moment I'm going to study all the chapters of the manual and I will start to build something the ending of this year, even using a sub kit just to start :).

Greetings.

Alessandro

Welcome to VAF!!!

Alessandro, welcome to VAF:D

There are a few others from Italy here, maybe you could get together with one of them to help you get started. Look here, page 5. http://www.vansairforce.net/rvwp_country.pdf

Good to have you aboard, and good luck with your project.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Welcome, Alessandro! I think that you will find this site to be very useful throughout your project. Good luck as you begin.

welcome

Welcome Alessandro. I bought the preview plans years before the first kit. No worries. You might try the two practice kits. They are a good way to get your start.

Welcome Allessandro,
Were looking forward to your construction. We are a patient group with a lot of understanding about time constrants and other matters that pop up in our lives.
Were here for you when you run into a problem. This is an awesome group and one I am proud to be associated with.

Welcome aboard,
Smilin' Jack

Ciao Alessandro!

Ricorda che parli inglese molto meglio della maggior parte di noi parlano Italiano! Devo fare affidamento su Google Translate. Ripristino di una vecchia Vespa non mi ha aiutato molto. Io ancora non so pi? di qualche parola di Italiano.

:D

Be careful.

Be careful. That binder of preview plans may be the most expensive book you've ever purchased! :D

Alessandro!

Welcome to VAF! You might be able to tell we get excited and love to spend other peoples money :D

Seriously, you came to the right place and will find an answer to just about any question that has ever been asked about RV's.

Enjoy the build!

Welcome!

Alessandro, è un piacere conoscerti! Welcome to the world's finest club. I'm 400 hours into my -7 and am close to finishing up the wings. Enjoy the adventure.

You're from Sienna? Which Contrada are you from? I've been very fortunate to have visited there twice .. one of the finest cities in the world!

Last edited:
Others builders in Italy

Alessandro,
There are a few other builders in Italy that post here. I am sure they would let you visit them and you can probably get a ride from one of them. Best of luck with your build and getting your life in order after losing your father.

Here are a few of the people from VAF that are in Italy. If you use the "search" box, you can find more.

sev2007 – from Monza

I-MKLK Marco

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?p=807597&highlight=italy#post807597 Good Info in this thread

www.rv7.it

Rockwood

Last edited: