Gash

Well Known Member
Hello, I've been looking around the internet at Garmin SL-30 prices. Can anyone recommend a vendor that has good deals on the SL-30? I lack experience in avionics shopping, but I have a feeling there are ways to get better deals than the "normal" prices at Aircraft Spruce, Gulf Coast, etc. etc.

I'm not opposed to buying used either, if anybody knows any sources. Thanks very much for your help.

Call Stein. I ordered my 40 from them. I felt it was the best 'deal' even though it wasn't the lowest price. I knew I could lean on them for end user support, shipping issues or product issues if something arose.

Good luck if you are simply price shopping.

Listen to Sid. There is more to it than price, and Stein has a good price and great support, well worth a few bucks extra. Can't be beat!

Bob

Stein has always made a great impression on me as well, both in initial sale and after-sale service and support. He's got literally thousands of happy customers on this board alone.

... and beware of any used units. There is a service bulletin outstanding that requires you to donate $475 to the Garmin AT employment fund to fix a design error on their part.

Excellent advice guys. I will work with Stein. Good customer service and having somebody answer the occasional dumb question is priceless to me.