Jerry Fischer

Well Known Member
I showed up at OSH after a 22 year hiatus expecting to waltz right over to Bob Avery's booth and replace a very worn out VAF hat I received when I purchased the tools for my "7" in 2007 at SNF. I got to wear it home as a SNAFU in delivery to Doug was not in time. so Doug, I will order a new "lid" after I return from Oregon next week :D.
I did however, have a hat made to replace the USS Randolph hat I also wore up there, and made the mistake of wandering over to Oregon Aero to inquire about any RV "Show Specials", weeeell...I walked out with a 1/2 price 3 inch cushioned seat set in dark grey for the plane ;)

[ed. Just in the door from OSH (9 days). Vmail says the new batch of hats is ready. Should pick up and deliver to Avery this week. br,dr ]

Last edited by a moderator:
avery

I packed light this year due to flying in. Expected to grab the annual 2 vaf hats and 2 vaf shirts. that i was going to use for daily wear...Went to avery ..NO JOY. First time in 5 years, I couldnt buy vaf stuff.

To bad...was always a great place to update my wardrobe. No more VAF stuff there.

:confused:

[ed. Just in the door from OSH (9 days). Vmail says the new batch of hats is ready. Should pick up and deliver to Avery this week. br,dr ]

Last edited by a moderator: