My wing instructions refer to the stall system wiring run and says:

See OP46-02 Step 8 and OP46-02 Figure 3.

I am clueless. Where is this?

And this happens just when I thought I might be finally getting a clue on this airplane building thing.

Just call Vans early in the morning and ask for them to send this dwg to you in .PDF form. Get it in 3 min via email.

You can zoom, cut and print the section you want.

For future reference, you might order the whole list of drawings on disk. That way you will definitely have all OP's

Last edited:
Thanks.

BTW, I recently received the new CD with the RV7 plans and DWG 46 is not listed in the CD's OP section. Wonder why.

OP plans

The OP plans should have been in the stall warning kit. I have them if you don't get them, send me an e-mail. I will scan them and reply with the file.

Reviving an old thread for a clarification:

Do I understand correctly that OP46-02 comes with the stall warning kit, not the wing kit?

A drawing designation of OP means it is related to an optional kit and not included with the regular kit plans.

A drawing designation of OP means it is related to an optional kit and not included with the regular kit plans.

AHA!!!

I never would've figured that out.

Of course, it took me some time to figure out that "PP" meant "pre-punched," not "post-partum!" :D