jimbo

Well Known Member
Patron
This is a question on how to use this site. I am researching "Painting your RV" and when I scroll down to this forum, click on it, only four threads show up when there must be a zillion of them. I know I can go to the search but I find that this gives me way more than I want (everything with paint in the post and its hard to narrow down).

How do I see the rest of the threads in the paint section?

Jimbo

This is a question on how to use this site. I am researching "Painting your RV" and when I scroll down to this forum, click on it, only four threads show up when there must be a zillion of them. I know I can go to the search but I find that this gives me way more than I want (everything with paint in the post and its hard to narrow down).

Jimbo

Home page, then forums in upper right.

Scroll down to the "never ending debate section" to RV painting.

L.Adamson

Try this!

Jimbo

Open up the "Painting your RV" forum.... scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the box that reads "last 30 days" to "from the beginning"

OR

Go into "User CP" select "Edit Options" scroll down to "default thread age cut-off" and change it to "show all threads"

by doing it this way you will not have to change the box in the forum every time you want to see all the posts in the forum.
you will have enough to read to keep you busy for days!

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks for the info Don. I knew it was something like that but didn't look closely enough.

Jimbo