vjdslk

I must be getting old....everything has changed. The World is so b@@sackwards, I almost wish I was dyslexic! The best rapper is Caucasian, the best Pro Golfer is African American. My July AOPA Pilot has an article on how efficient Klaus Savier's Experimental Long EZ is, while my July EAA Sport Aviation article from the Editor in Chief talks about how expensive replacement parts have become for his certified Beech Baron!

Not to beat a dead horse, but with articles like these along with ads from Piper, Cirrus, Epic, Socata, Mahindra (I thought they made tractors), Cessna, did I miss any?, EAA has strayed so far from their Experimental roots they would need to install an OnStar button to find their way back!

This is so frustrating!:mad: I already subscribe to AOPA, I don't need to belong to two GA organizations.

Jon D.

I'm right where you are....

I must be getting old as well Jon. And I don't even know who the best white rapper was you mentioned. I listen to the oldies when working on my RV-8. On the EAA Sport Aviation July edition, I haven't even read it yet, but.....J. Mac will probably never get the Flying Magazine mentality out of his head since he was editor in chief over there for a lot of years. Replacement parts for his Baron getting expensive ever more, is an aviation topic for a magazine for sure. I just don't see how it belongs in Sport Aviation magazine. I guess if you don't like it, then vote with your wallet or feet as they say. I just scrubbed my Flying Magazine subscription after a lot of years because they just keep getting thinner every month and I can only stand so many articles about $850K Cirrus V models and Gulfstream 650's. Maybe Mac should go back to Flying Mag and we can hope for a new editor of Sport Aviation. How about Chad Jensen as new editor in chief. I just trying to be funny here so don't flame me Chad. Anyhow, I guess the EAA will get their big report card from all of us after Airventure 2013 is in the history books here soon. Let it ride for now. Keep smacking those rivets and build on.

How about Chad Jensen as new editor in chief. I just trying to be funny here so don't flame me Chad.

:cool: I'd never flame ya for that Jeff!

Whether or not you like the ENTIRE issue...don't skip Brady's column or the cover story on the Berkut. There is good stuff in there...:)