BpRV

I'm New Here
Does anyone have a power supply that I can buy? i have the old single strobe double flash on each wingtip. Model 0770062-03. 12v. I will eventually convert to LED but for now this is the quickest fix.
Bill

Attachments

• IMG_5865.jpeg
    IMG_5865.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 16
Does anyone have a power supply that I can buy? i have the old single strobe double flash on each wingtip. Model 0770062-03. 12v. I will eventually convert to LED but for now this is the quickest fix.
Bill
I think i have one. Ill check the model number today and get back to you shortly

I've got some old ones that were working when the LEDs were installed as an upgrade. I'll look when I get down there later today at the model number

Bill
I have three. Just removed last week. All work perfectly, no defects. I also have the entire Whelen strobe system (strobes / nav for tips and tail) if you're interested?

I have three. Just removed last week. All work perfectly, no defects. I also have the entire Whelen strobe system (strobes / nav for tips and tail) if you're interested?
I just need the power supply for one strobe. You are in Beaumont?