LifeofReiley

Well Known Member
I've had a conversation with a experimental builder with six planes under his belt that has an idea. He's a professional sheetmetal and fiberglass man to the tee. He would like to fabricate all aluminum fairings, tips along with wheel pants for RV's. Question... would any builders desire this product? Please fire away...

I would

Since I plan to polish my bird, I would definately be interested in aluminum fairings/wheel pants if the price was reasonable.

I've had a conversation with a experimental builder with six planes under his belt that has an idea. He's a professional sheetmetal and fiberglass man to the tee. He would like to fabricate all aluminum fairings, tips along with wheel pants for RV's. Question... would any builders desire this product? Please fire away...

What about the cowling? It would look awesome to see a completely polished rv. Will the pants, err... I mean wheel fairings be pressure recovery? can you do away with fiberglass gear leg fairings, and canopy skirts.......

I can see it now....:rolleyes:

Open...

Open to all ideas & suggestions, pressure pants for sure! Demand will create the business. You should see this guys Plenums...!