RadioShack

How important is it to understand early, "What Type of Builder You Are?" Should you go ahead and buy two kits, one for practice and the other for real or is OK, good enough?

Are you a Smithsonian Builder or a Tim Allen?

Smithsonian Builder - Meticulous Attention to Detail ? They will display my plane in a museum when I?m done.

Tim Allen Builder ? In complete denial, no real skills to speak of ? If it weren?t for the fact that these things are pre-punched and aligned there?s no way my plane would fly.

Al, Tim Allen?s Assistant Builder ? The real brains of the operation ? My plane doesn?t have rocket boosters or corporate sponsors but it will fly and it is safe.

The Midas Builder - Everything I touch turns to Gold ? An absolute Natural, I can?t explain it but every part I make turns out perfect.

Howard Hughes Builder ? Not all that interested in aviation ? I?m in it for the fame, fortune and women (Insert men for the female builders out there ;-)).

Average Joe Builder - Confident in my abilities?not perfect but safe. What Smiley?

Hmm.. Not sure where I'm at on that list. I have my Tim Allen days, and I have my Midas days. When I'm not building and I'm two or three rounds in at the pub, it's Howard Hughes all the way. I'd say I'm pretty much Average Joe, striving for the Midas, which, if I'm lucky, I'll get more often than not.

Ditto

Ditto....except for the Howard Hughes part because no matter how many beers I drink, my wife won't listen to me talk about airplanes.

Sorry about the missing Poll part of this Poll. I got an error and there wasn't an option to correct it...oh well, I guess today it's Tim Allen, hopefully tomorrow is Midas.

What type builder?

Hmm.. Not sure where I'm at on that list. I have my Tim Allen days, and I have my Midas days. When I'm not building and I'm two or three rounds in at the pub, it's Howard Hughes all the way. I'd say I'm pretty much Average Joe, striving for the Midas, which, if I'm lucky, I'll get more often than not.

John nailed it. It would be great to have my plane displayed at the Smithsonian but that, hopefully, will be long after I'm gone (less embarassment).:D