GDS

Well Known Member
I'm cleaning up shop and found this in my RV12 parts inventory. Found this nicely machined part, what is it for?

IMG_3721.jpg

thanks, Gary

Hey Gary - -

It is for checking wear on the wing pin bushings.

John Bender

Last edited:
Hal-San, the documentation kit? when do you get that? We are almost ready to fly and dont have such a kit? Do you mean the PAP documentation that Vans sends? What else is in that kit?
Rudi

ELSA Documentation
Interior label sheet
Fuel placards
2" Experimental Decal
No Push Decals
Decal arrow right OPEN
RV-12 Data plate
4X6 Vinyl Envelope (for cockpit wall)
Velcro
Spar Bushing Guage Pin
Flight Training Supplement
Manual Sec. 51
Maintenance Manual
Production Accept. Procedure
Pilot Operating Handbook

Hal-San, the documentation kit? when do you get that? We are almost ready to fly and dont have such a kit? Do you mean the PAP documentation that Vans sends? What else is in that kit?
Rudi

I think you have to call them and ask them to send the kit when you are ready to registar the aircraft. They use to send it out after the last kit is ordered but they told me that they do not do that anymore. The person to contact is Cynthia. Her email address is [email protected].

Thanks, we got the PAP docs and hopefully all the rest on its way to us in South Africa, but it will take some time to get here.

We with the RV12 is so spoiled, with my RV7 and RV10 we had to do all of that ourselves, hence we not knowing this, completed most of the placards ourselves and most of the pre-first-flight inspections we completed using previous lists I had. You guys this RV12 airplane kit is very very complete! Well Done Vans!

Last edited: